<<  A General Motors EV1 being loaded for destruction Los Angeles police arrested a TV actress and another Los Angeles woman  >>
78 EV1s remain on a lot in Burbank, awaiting transport to Arizona,

78 EV1s remain on a lot in Burbank, awaiting transport to Arizona, where they too will be crushed. These vehicles are all in working order, and in fact are regularly charged and moved around the GM parking lot.

Картинка 33 из презентации «Smart Cars Dumb policies And the way out of this mess»

Размеры: 400 х 182 пикселей, формат: png. Чтобы бесплатно скачать картинку для урока английского языка щёлкните по изображению правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Для показа картинок на уроке Вы также можете бесплатно скачать презентацию «Smart Cars Dumb policies And the way out of this mess.ppt» целиком со всеми картинками в zip-архиве. Размер архива - 14445 КБ.

Похожие презентации

краткое содержание других презентаций на тему картинки

«My school» - Level 4. What do the students think of school? Школа в нашей жизни. The main question to answer. Level 7. Level 6. Level 1. Can you answer some questions about your school? Level 5. Let’s Travel and Play. My school. English in Use. Level 3. I like my school. Rest and learn. Let’s have a rest. What does Angela Bryan think about her job?

«Dreamers» - What were some of the obstacles they faced? What failures they experienced? What did they achieve? He is currently alive. His first Business venture failed. BILL GATES. Who is the “dreamer”, and when did they live? He has had a few health issues recently due to exhaustion. To a business that would create a software system to run on all computers (Windows).

«Sommerferien» - Wir fahren ins Auslands, ans Meer. Sommerferien. Das Fischen ist Hobbi. Wir spiel mit dem Freund. Wir pflucken Beere. Wir waren in der Fluss und der Wald. Wir fahren auf Dampfschiff. Wir Blume pflancen. Der Sommer wir sorgen fur Haustiere: Kuhe, Hund. Wir alte Schloss besuchen. Starikow Anton. Wir waren in Gebirge.

«Subculture» - Задачи: It is the term designating a kind of hardcore - music. Thank you for your lesson!!! I also think so. You are right. That’s right. Work in group. Make a list of arguments. Gothic music encompasses a number of different styles. I must agree that… Лексика урока: What are your arguments for and against the subculture?

«Проект Изобретения» - Высокотехнологичная жизнь. Преимущества и недостатки. Актуальность проблемы. А что бы ты хотел изобрести? By May 1896 the car had been built. Какие современные изобретения ты используешь в повседневной жизни? Множество изобретений было создано в наше время. Умеешь ли ты пользоваться инструкциями? Ну чем не Бог?» Амоносов Н.М.

«Human rights» - What are human rights? Non-discrimination is a cross-cutting principle in international human rights law. While we are entitled our human rights, we should also respect the human rights of others. Human rights entail both rights and obligations. It is very important to be informed with your human rights.

Тексты на английском

46 презентаций о текстах на английском
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем