<<  LTE in the Future – Evolution LTE the next generation of mobile internet  >>
50 billion connected devices vision

50 billion connected devices vision. Everything that benefits from being connected will be connected.

Слайд 26 из презентации «LTE the next generation of mobile internet»

Размеры: 720 х 540 пикселей, формат: .jpg. Чтобы бесплатно скачать слайд для использования на уроке, щёлкните на изображении правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Скачать всю презентацию «LTE the next generation of mobile internet.ppt» можно в zip-архиве размером 3659 КБ.

Похожие презентации

краткое содержание других презентаций на тему слайда

«My school» - English in Use. Level 7. Let’s Travel and Play. Let’s have a rest. Check your answers. What does Angela Bryan think about her job? Because I am responsible for my life and for all of my actions. Иинтернет-сайты. “Weigh” your positive opinions about school and negative ones. Level 2. We are doing just what we are able…

«Subculture» - Оur purposes for today’s lesson are: Задачи: What are pros and cons? Make a list of arguments. Work in group. Лексика урока: Учебный аспект – совершенствование речевых навыков. What are your arguments for and against the subculture? I think it’s absolutely wrong to… Punk. You are right. It is said that…

«School uniform» - No high heels. The school uniform: in Great Britain, in the USA, in Canada. Senior students don't have to wear their school uniform. Arguments. The girls' uniform has become an iconic figure in Western culture. School uniform in the USA. School uniform in Canada. School uniform in Britain. White blouse for girls with a dark-coloured skirt and pullover.

«Teenagers problems» - Conflict with friends. If you follow our rules you won’t have problems. Conflicts with sisters or brothers. School problems. Look through the list of teenage problems. Как разрешить проблемы молодежи. Pocket money. How to tackle teenagers’ problems. Conflicts with parents. Smoking. Teenagers’ problems.

«Flat» - a table. a stereo. HOME, SWEET HOME. There is a sofa near the wall. a video. There ... 2 beds in the room. a kitchen. a wall unit. There are armchairs near the wall unit. There is a video on the desk. a sofa. an armchair. crossword. a living-room. task. a dining-room. There is a table in the middle of the room.

«Женщина the woman» - Пословицы. « Der mann»- нем. Человек = мужчина. Пути пополнения лексической группы «женщина» в английском языке. «Un homme»- франц. « A man »- англ. Холостому помогай боже, а женатому хозяйка поможет. Баба слезами беде помогает. Chicken’s mind- Куриные мозги. 9 семантических подгрупп, характеризующих женщин по:

Тексты на английском

46 презентаций о текстах на английском
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем