<<  Getting a taxi Madam  >>
40 minutes

Getting a taxi. A.: Can you take me to Piccadilly, please? B.: Yes. Which number? A.: It’s 151. B.: All right. Do you have any luggage? A.: Yes. The big suitcase and the red bag. B.: OK. I’ll put them in the back. A.: Thank you. How long does it take to get to Piccadilly? B.: It depends on the traffic. But usually about 40 minutes. A.: OK. Please hurry – I’m in a rush.

Слайд 40 из презентации «Russian cities»

Размеры: 720 х 540 пикселей, формат: .jpg. Чтобы бесплатно скачать слайд для использования на уроке, щёлкните на изображении правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Скачать всю презентацию «Russian cities.ppt» можно в zip-архиве размером 3763 КБ.

Похожие презентации

краткое содержание других презентаций на тему слайда

«Урок Московский Кремль» - Now the center of Moscow is located on Red Square. It is 17 feet long and has a caliber of 35 inches. 5. Before the revolution it had up to 200 small shops. Кремль основан в 1156 году по указанию Юрия Долгорукова. Моги?ла Неизве?стного Солда?та — памятник в Москве, в Александровском саду, у стен Кремля.

«Russian revolution» - Katerina Breshkovskaia. Pyotr Stolypin. American John Reed. Russian Artillery Shelling Galacia. Russian war dead. Peace, land, bread and national self-determination. Russian imperial officers. Petrograd. White recruitment Poster. February bread riot. Russian rout. Stages of the russian Civil War. Land Reform.

«Russia» - Monument Pushkin in Moscow. Woods occupy over 40 % of territory. Russia is the secular state. Russia — democratic federal prezidentsko-parliamentary Capital — the city of Moscow. Russia is located in Northern hemisphere, in the north of continent Eurasia. In Russia 35 national parks and 84 reserves are located.

«My country Russia» - One Russian symbol is the Russian national flag. Russia has a population of about 145,600 people. The official language is Russian. Russia. The stripes are white, blue and red. This flag has three wide stripes on it. Russia is situated on two continents: Europe and Asia. Summer temperatures in Russia from +1 to +40, and in winter from -1 to -50 degrees.

«About Russia» - Go to these websites for some Russian recipes: Let’s visit some important cities in Russia. The capital of Russia is Moscow. Cheryl L. Enderlein. www.pbase.com/hiker_photograph/image/48246979. The population of Russia is 149,476,000. www.russia.com/photos/. Famous Palaces (click on the names to find out more).

«Moscow sights» - Insert the articles where necessary. Read the sentence. Hospitable. The founder of the Tretyakov Gallery. Цели. Литература. A Famous Sight of Moscow. St Basil’s Cathedral. Game. Choose the right answer.

Россия

8 презентаций о России
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем