<<  Toyota’s Commitment To The Environment Aero Performance  >>
2004 Prius –
2004 Prius –. Toyota’s Commitment To The Environment.

Слайд 17 из презентации «Toyotas Commitment To The Environment»

Размеры: 720 х 540 пикселей, формат: .jpg. Чтобы бесплатно скачать слайд для использования на уроке, щёлкните на изображении правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Скачать всю презентацию «Toyotas Commitment To The Environment.ppt» можно в zip-архиве размером 3918 КБ.

Тексты на английском

краткое содержание других презентаций о текстах на английском

«Sport» - Sport helps people to keep in good health. jumping. Hors-riding. Sport makes people healthy and strong, brave and cheerful. Canoe. I think that every season is good for sports. Ride a bicycle. Words. Sport dancing. football. Swimming. Gymnastics. skiing. boxing. tennis. Role skating. Figure-skating.

«My house» - Living room. We haven’t got much furniture in the bedroom. Kitchen. Garden. You can see blue sea from its windows. In it there is a white table, television set, little leather settee. Arbour. A long beautiful curtain hangs above the bed. There is a bed side table near the bed. Near the mirror there is a case for different subjects.

«Computer» - many people buy computers. this is a very popular technique. I love my job. Computer equipment enjoys good success. in this business a lot of competitors who are trying to thee . I very like a computer. and I want to open computer business. and I will be happy to open such a beneficial. on the earned money I help the children's kindergartens.

«Ravers» - Image. Slogans. gloves. Ravers prefer techno music: trance, house, drum & bass. Also popular caps or hats. Performed by Fomyagina Kristina the student of 10(I) form. Accessories. Accessories such as chains, rings - a great success not in use. Extremely popular piercing. Hair, face. It went its name.

«School uniform» - White blouse for girls with a dark-coloured skirt and pullover. During the 1990s state schools in the USA began to adopt uniforms. Shoes are usually black or brown. No high heels. Uniforms may vary based on time of year. School uniform in Canada. Pupils at most secondary schools in Britain have to wear a school uniform.

«Kinds of sports» - Grand Prix motor racing. Hockey. The rocat is suitable for all kinds of recreational rowing. Спорт в Великобритании. Do you know english poems. Gymnastics. Swimming. It is a game played between two teams of eleven players. Skiing. Boxing. Practice in oral speech. Cycling. Billiards. Darts. Chess. Table tennis.

Всего в теме «Тексты на английском» 46 презентаций
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем