<<  Hybrid Synergy Drive Regenerative Braking California Only ZEV  >>
60 mpg/51 mpg = 55 mpg combined EPA Ratings
60 mpg/51 mpg = 55 mpg combined EPA Ratings. Toyota’s Commitment To The Environment.

Слайд 26 из презентации «Toyotas Commitment To The Environment»

Размеры: 720 х 540 пикселей, формат: .jpg. Чтобы бесплатно скачать слайд для использования на уроке, щёлкните на изображении правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Скачать всю презентацию «Toyotas Commitment To The Environment.ppt» можно в zip-архиве размером 3918 КБ.

Тексты на английском

краткое содержание других презентаций о текстах на английском

«Youth problems» - Say not! Метод: интерактивный Тип:обучающий. Form adverbs: Проблемы молодежи. Youth problems: date. Smoking. The right to… Give antogyms: Defendant-подсудимый judge-судья plaintiff -истец to arrest-арестовать. real ly hard ly frank ly actual ly Luck ily honest ly Personal ly. Dangerous exciting Hard easy Serious silly Boring false True safe.

«Kaleidoscope» - Part containing. A tetrahedron. Kaleidoscope. Sometimes the object cell is filled. Industry. Another cube. Modern kaleidoscopes. Kaleidoscope operates. Kinds of kaleidoscopes. Initially intended as a scientific tool, the kaleidoscope was later. Craft galleries. History.

«School uniform» - Arguments. The school uniform: in Great Britain, in the USA, in Canada. School uniform in Canada. Pupils at most secondary schools in Britain have to wear a school uniform. Both the Clinton and Bush administrations have been in favour of school uniforms. School uniform in the USA. Uniforms may vary based on time of year.

«Названия дней недели» - Friday. Понедельник. Sunday. Боги, которым поклонялись саксонские предки британцев. Происхождение обозначений дней недели. Thursday. Wednesday. Monday. Tuesday. Это интересно знать. Saturday. The days of the week.

«Computer» - I very like a computer. and I want to open computer business. this is a very popular technique. in this business a lot of competitors who are trying to thee . on the earned money I help the children's kindergartens. I love my job. and I will be happy to open such a beneficial. many people buy computers.

«Youth subcultures» - raver. punk. subculture. hacker. mod. goth. hippie. biker. rocker. skinhead.

Всего в теме «Тексты на английском» 46 презентаций
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем